Union Flint is a welcoming, come as you are environment. We believe God is in the business of life transformation and the ultimate transformation comes through a relationship with Him.
Wherever you’re at on your spiritual journey and whatever your beliefs are, you be welcomed with open arms at Union.
You can read more about our beliefs HERE but we teach the message of Jesus – of life abundant and eternal through Him and all we do is an overflow of that.
When you attend one of our Thursday evening 7pm services (yep, you read that right! A church that meets on Thursday evenings, not Sunday’s!), you can expect:
- Everyone dressed very casually (we’re talking jeans and t-shirts/hoodies casual) whatever you feel comfortable in, wear that!
- To be greeted warmly by our parking attendants and friends at the front door. If you have any questions while here, feel free to ask any of us. We’re a friendly bunch.
- The service lasts approximately one hour from 7pm to 8pm. (if we do “go over” it won’t be by much)
- A safe and fun environment for your kids (ages 0 – 8) to be in while you enjoy the service. Drop them off at our kids check in and a background-check approved kids volunteer will make sure your child has the best time of their week!
- We won’t ask you to give money if it’s your first time. (You can breathe a little easier now, right?)
- We will sing corporately in worship to God for a few songs. If you don’t yet have a relationship with God, feel free to just listen to the lyrics and think about them.
- That while we take our relationship with God seriously, we don’t take ourselves very seriously. We like to have fun and laugh and we think you’ll experience that, too.