Union Flint is a multi-cultural, welcoming, come as you are environment. We believe God is in the business of life transformation and the ultimate transformation comes through a relationship with Him.
Wherever you’re at on your spiritual journey and whatever your beliefs are, you be welcomed with open arms at Union.
You can read more about our beliefs HERE but we teach the message of Jesus – of life abundant and eternal through Him and all we do is an overflow of that.
When you attend one of our Sunday evening services, you can expect:
- Everyone dressed pretty casually. Whatever you feel comfortable in, wear that!
- To be greeted warmly by our parking attendants and friends at the front door. If you have any questions while here, feel free to ask any of us. We’re a friendly bunch.
- We will sing songs in worship to God
- The service lasts just over hour from about 6pm to 7:20pm
- A safe and fun environment for your kids (ages newborn – 8 years) to be in while you enjoy the service. Drop them off at our kids check in and a background-check approved kids volunteer will make sure your child has the best time of their week!